Many of our volunteers are also members of the Tidelands Health Auxiliary.
Apply for the Auxiliary Scholorship!
Download and review the auxiliary scholorship guidelines, then fill out the application and follow the directions on the form to finish applying.
This dedicated group assists with a variety of fundraising efforts that benefit Tidelands Health. The auxiliary, in existence since 1951, has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to benefit the health system.
Through its fundraising efforts, the auxiliary provides:
- Gifts to pediatric patients to ease their fears
- A special gift for all Tidelands Health newborns
- Contributions to the Patient Taxi Fund, which assists indigent patients with transportation needs
- Contributions to the Indigent Pharmacy Fund to provide prescription drugs for indigent patients
- Contributions to the Auxiliary Medical Scholarship Fund, which assists local candidates in their pursuit of a medical career
- Annual supplemental funds to hospital departments for a variety of needs
Auxiliary Medical Scholarship Fund
The Auxiliary Medical Scholarship Fund supports qualified local candidates who want to pursue a medical career.
To support the medical scholarship fund, direct your online donation to the Auxiliary Medical Scholarship Fund using our secure online donation form.
Lights of Love
The annual Lights of Love campaign, which begins in early November and continues through the holiday season, is a fundraiser for the Auxiliary Medical Scholarship Fund. Each twinkling light on holiday trees at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital represents a donation made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
Direct a Lights of Love donation using our safe and convenient online donation form. For additional information about the Lights of Love campaign and donation information, please contact us at 843-527-7107.
If you are interested in supporting the efforts of the Auxiliary, please contact us for additional information.
Tidelands Health Auxiliary
P.O, Box 421718
Georgetown, SC 29442