COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
Vaccine Resource Center | Key Information about Coronavirus | Safe In Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re proud to be our region’s leader in COVID-19 vaccination, administering thousands of first and second doses of the lifesaving vaccine each month. We are working to vaccinate our community as quickly as the nation’s extremely limited vaccine supply will allow.
In South Carolina, the COVID-19 vaccine is available to individuals in Phases 1a and 1b of the state’s vaccination plan. Unsure if you qualify? Click here to review Phase 1a and 1b criteria.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available at Tidelands Health by appointment only. The number of vaccine appointments we are able to offer is dependent on vaccine supply, which remains very limited.
Lights to Remember
Remember those we’ve lost to COVID-19, celebrate those who’ve recovered, and thank our health care heroes. Take part in Lights to Remember, Hope for Tomorrow on March 16.
How to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at Tidelands Health
- You can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online using a hospital portal account. Please click here to learn more.
- Call our dedicated Tidelands Health COVID-19 vaccination scheduling line at 1-888-567-3144 to request a new vaccination appointment or to cancel or change an existing appointment. We are receiving a high volume of calls. You may experience a significant wait time for phone scheduling. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Before your appointment: Review the vaccine fact sheet
Tidelands Health is administering both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. The FDA requires that everyone who receives a COVID-19 vaccine receive and review a fact sheet.
To review the Pfizer fact sheet, which contains important information about the vaccine, possible side effects and contraindications, click here. To review the Moderna fact sheet, which contains important information about the vaccine, possible side effects and contraindications, click here.
On the day of your appointment
- Bring identification, such as a driver’s license, and your health insurance card (if you have one).
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is available by appointment only. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.