For the health and safety of our patients, visitors and team members, please observe the following visitor guidelines:
- With certain restrictions and precautions, inpatients at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital may be accompanied by one adult patient support partner at a time between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. One adult patient support partner may stay overnight. In addition:
- Pediatric inpatients may be accompanied by two adults.
- Labor-and-delivery inpatients may be accompanied by two adults.
- ICU patients who are not on COVID-19 isolation may be accompanied by one adult patient support partner during the hours of 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- For the safety of patients, their loved ones and our team members, patients in COVID-19 isolation may not be accompanied by a patient support partner. Exceptions may be made for end-of-life situations and other special circumstances.
- Adult patients in the emergency department are permitted one patient support partner. Pediatric patients may be accompanied by two adults.
- Patients receiving outpatient services may be accompanied by one adult patient support partner.
- Patients at Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health, may be accompanied by one visitor at a time between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
As a reminder:
- Our hospital cafeterias are open only for patients, designated patient support partners and staff.
- Patients who need assistance from the business office should reach out by phone. For the Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital business office, call 843-652-1020. For the business office at Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital, call 843-652-8201.
- Vendors are only allowed when necessary to support critical hospital functions.
Please note, a mask is required for all patients, visitors and vendors while inside Tidelands Health premises.
An appropriate mask does not include: cloth or vented masks, bandanas or neck gaiters.
Complimentary medical grade masks are available at check-in desks.