Pay your bill online
Quickly and securely pay your Tidelands Health bill online. Click the link below to pay.
Pay your bill.
The Tidelands Health charge description master document, or CDM, lists each service our health system may provide depending on your condition and what your care provider may order. You will see a code (HCPCS or CPT) for each individual item, if applicable, and the associated charge listed on the CDM. The charge for an individual CDM item will always be the same for all patients.
Total charges, or what are commonly referred to as “gross charges,” are the sum of the charges for all CDM items utilized during an individual hospital stay or outpatient visit with Tidelands Health. The amount you owe will depend on the contractual agreement your health insurance plan has with the health system.
If requested, Tidelands Health will provide you with a service estimate. To provide this estimate, we will need your procedure documentation. This documentation is normally provided to you by your care provider.
Click here to download the CDM.
Click here to access a statewide database of hospital charges.
In addition to the charge description master document, Tidelands Health is supplying the following documents in accordance with the CMS Price Transparency Initiative effective January 1, 2021. The files list the CMS required services by DRG for Inpatient Services and by CPT code for Outpatient services. In accordance with the CMS regulations, the listings include the following fields at the DRG/CPT Procedure Code level or “service package” and do not list all the separate CDM charge codes (such as room and board, supplies, drugs, devices, etc.):
- The gross charge (the charge for an individual item or service that is reflected on a hospital’s chargemaster, absent any discounts).
- The discounted cash price (the charge that applies to an individual who pays cash, or cash equivalent, for a hospital item or service).
- The payer-specific negotiated charge (the charge that a hospital has negotiated with a third party payer for an item or service).
- The de-identified minimum negotiated charge (the lowest charge that a hospital has negotiated with all third-party payers for an item or service).
- The de-identified maximum negotiated charge (the highest charge that a hospital has negotiated with all third-party payers for an item or service).
The listed charges are hospital based only and do not include physician services which will be billed separately.
Click here to download the Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital Price Transparency Final Rule File.
Click here to download the Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital Price Transparency Final Rule File.