Newly created Tidelands Health Imaging Network offers quality, convenience for patients, physicians
Accessing high-quality medical imaging services is now more convenient than ever for people across the region.
The newly formed Tidelands Health Imaging Network brings together seven locations in Georgetown and Horry counties – offering patients and their medical providers seamless access to leading technology, skilled physicians and affordable pricing.
Tidelands Health Imaging Network locations include:
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, 4070 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet
- Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital, 606 Black River Road, Georgetown
- Tidelands Health Imaging at Long Bay, 900 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach
- Tidelands Health Imaging at Murrells Inlet, 4181 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet
- Tidelands Health Imaging at The Market Common, 2200 Crow Lane, Myrtle Beach
- Tidelands Health Imaging at Waccamaw Medical Park West, 4040 Highway 17 Bypass, Suite 103, Murrells Inlet
- Tidelands Health Women’s Imaging, 4017 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet
“The Tidelands Health Imaging Network is our region’s comprehensive imaging provider,” said Bruce Bailey, president and CEO of Tidelands Health. “With seven locations across Georgetown and Horry counties, our broad network offers the convenience and affordability of freestanding imaging centers at our Long Bay and The Market Common centers, as well as hospital-based imaging services for complex medical needs.”
Tidelands Health Imaging at Long Bay, formerly Long Bay Diagnostic Imaging, joined Tidelands Health Imaging Network through a partnership between Tidelands Health and MedQuest Associates. MedQuest Associates is the nation’s leading outpatient imaging partner for health systems nationwide.
“Area patients and physicians have long trusted Long Bay for reliable, affordable imaging services,” Bailey said. “We’re happy to welcome the Long Bay center to Tidelands Health, and we’re excited to expand Long Bay’s operating model to our Tidelands Health Imaging at The Market Common location, as well.”
Tidelands Health Imaging Network locations offer leading imaging technology, including 3D digital mammography, 64-slice computed tomography and powerful 3T MRI, which is available nowhere else in the region. Not all services and technologies are available at all locations. For a complete list of technologies and services by location, visit tidelandshealth.org.