myHealth gives you access to your hospital records.
With myHealth you can access your hospital records at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital or Tidelands Waccamaw Rehabilitation Hospital.You can easily access your hospital-based lab results, visit history, discharge and aftercare information and more.
To self-enroll, you will need your medical record number. If you need assistance obtaining your medical record number, please call 843- 652-1734 and leave a voice message with your name and telephone number. A Tidelands Health representative will return your call, verify your identity and provide your medical record number.
Physician practice portal
myHealth give you access to your physician practice records
The myHealth physician practice patient portal lets you view lab results, securely send and receive messages, request appointments and much more – all online, any time.
You should have received an email from your Tidelands Health physician practice that included your account username and password. Please select your Tidelands Health physician practice to access the patient portal page, provide your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account. If you have not received an email from your practice, click on “Can’t access your account?” to receive the sign-up email from your practice.
myHealth physician practice patient portal:
Click here to access the patient portal for the following practices:
- Tidelands Andrews Medical Center
- Tidelands Health Heart and Vascular Specialists
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Care at Murrells Inlet
- Tidelands Waccmaw Community Care at Myrtle Beach
- Tidelands Waccamaw Family Medicine
- Tidelands Health Diabetes Center
- Tidelands Health Family Medicine at Holmestown Road
- Tidelands Health Family Medicine at Prince Creek
- Tidelands Hemingway Medical Center
- Tidelands Island Family Care
- Tidelands Med Plus
- Tidelands Health Gastroenterology
- Tidelands Waccamaw Medical Center
- Tidelands Health Women's Center
- Tidelands Health Orthopedics
- Tidelands Health General and Vascular Surgery
The following practice portals are still under construction:
- Tidelands Health Breast Center - portal under construction
- Tidelands Georgetown Orthopedics - portal under construction
- Tidelands Health Oncology - portal under construction
If you’re having trouble accessing your account, you can call our help desk Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. at 843-527-7113.
Download myHealth Physician Practice Patient Portal Information
Download the brochure that explains patient portal access and how to get the phone app.
Still have questions? Download a list of the most frequently asked questions for a helpful guide in using the myHealth physician practice patient portal.