Cloth Face Masks for a Good Cause
Click example image for larger scale.
Receive a Tidelands Health cloth face mask with your $5 donation to the Tidelands Health Foundation. You can receive a mask in one of two convenient ways:
- Simply fill out the form below, and your face mask will be mailed to you within two weeks.
- Or, if you prefer to purchase in person, masks are in stock and available for purchase at Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness.
Thank you for your generous support of the Tidelands Health Foundation.
Disclaimer: This cloth face mask is not a surgical face mask that provides liquid barrier protection. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device or (4) for high-risk aerosol-generating procedures. Tidelands Health makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in health care settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.