Tidelands Health Oncology at Myrtle Beach
Tidelands Health Oncology brings a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care. Board-certified physicians work side by side with patients and their families from diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
- Diagnostic testing including blood draws
- Education for patients and their families
- Advanced treatments delivered in a supportive compassionate environment
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient-centered care
- Clinical trials in cooperation with MUSC Health
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Which lab company do you use for outside labs?
Q. Should I bring a list of my medications to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment times.
Q. How can I get a copy of my medical records?
A. You are entitled to a copy of your medical records. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to assist you.