Safe in Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re committed to keeping our patients safe as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our “Safe in Our Care” initiative by clicking the link below.
Know where you're going.
View and print directions to Tidelands Health Surgical Specialists at Murrells Inlet in Waccamaw Medical Park West.
The general surgeons of Tidelands Health Surgical Specialists bring skill and expertise to the comprehensive treatment of patients with injuries and illnesses involving a wide range of systems and anatomical regions.
And this surgical practice is the first in the area to use single incision laparoscopic surgical techniques for cholecystectomy, appendectomy and hernia repairs. The technique has tremendous patient benefits including minimized pain, rapid recovery and potential for minimal scarring since the procedure uses a very small, single incision through the belly button.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Hernia repair
- Gallbladder surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease surgical procedures
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Surgical treatments for gastrointestinal diseases including GERD,
biliary disease, benign and malignant conditions of bowel and colon
- Comprehensive vascular care, both arterial and venous disease
- Chronic wound care
- Skin cancer/melanoma assessment and surgery
- Other general surgical procedures