Safe in Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re committed to keeping our patients safe as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our “Safe in Our Care” initiative by clicking the link below.
The health care professionals at Tidelands Health Family Medicine are dedicated to each individual patient’s well-being. From preventive care to small aches and pains to more severe health concerns, comprehensive health care is provided for patients of all ages.
- Well-child checkups, vaccination review
- School and sports physicals
- Cortisone joint injections
- Addiction recovery
- Simple wound repair, placement of sutures or staples
- Female urogenital exam including Pap tests
- Skin lesion removal and treatments including punch biopsy and shaving or excising lesions, abscesses or cysts