Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, board-certified family medicine physicians focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury and management of chronic illnesses. Tidelands Health Family Medicine at Hemingway offers comprehensive and compassionate medical care to patients from infancy through adulthood.
- Medical care for the entire family and all ages
- Preventive screenings, including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and incision and drainage