Need care for a non-life and limb-threatening illness or injury after hours? Tidelands Health is proud to work with Doctors Care and MUSC Health to improve access to urgent care along the Grand Strand. Learn more about urgent care clinics that offer expanded hours and are conveniently located across our region.
Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, the board-certified family medicine physicians at Tidelands Health Family Medicine focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury and management of chronic diseases.
- Medical care for the entire family and all ages
- Preventive screenings, including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and incision and drainage