Tidelands Health, as the region’s MUSC Health affiliate, offers convenient access to MUSC Health Virtual Care. This online service, available 24/7, allows you to get care from a trusted MUSC Health Virtual Care provider for many common conditions online. No appointment is needed, and most visits take just 15 minutes. You can choose an online health interview, a chat visit, a phone visit or a video visit. Costs range from $25-$45 based on the visit type you choose. Best of all, your virtual visit records can be shared with your Tidelands Health provider for seamless care.
Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, the board-certified family medicine physicians at Tidelands Health Family Medicine focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury and management of chronic diseases.
- Medical care for the entire family and all ages
- Preventive screenings, including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and incision and drainage