Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, the board-certified family medicine physicians at Tidelands Health Family Medicine focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury and management of chronic diseases.
- Medical care for the entire family and all ages
- Preventive screenings, including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and incision and drainage