Safe in Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re committed to keeping our patients safe as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our “Safe in Our Care” initiative by clicking the link below.
Experts in diagnosing and treating disorders and diseases related to the digestive system, Tidelands Health Gastroenterology’s board-certified gastroenterologists draw from their backgrounds and experience to provide each patient with an individualized, coordinated plan of ongoing care for the best quality of life. Services are available to patients ages 18 and older.
- Colonoscopy – a lower gastrointestinal endoscopy test to examine the lower intestine or bowel using a high-definition colonoscope
- EGD – an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy test to examine the lining of the esophagus, stomach and first part of the small intestine using a state-of-the-art gastroscope
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy – a test that views inside the small intestine using a wireless video camera small enough to swallow
- Hepatitis C treatment
Key Areas of Interest and Expertise:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver disease
- Celiac disease
- Inflammatory bowel diseases – Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis