The highly skilled and experienced orthopedic specialists at Tidelands Health Orthopedics diagnose and treat bone, joint and spine problems. The orthopedic expertise and excellence that these providers bring to the practice include joint replacement, spinal surgery, sports medicine and a full spectrum of care under one roof for one-stop convenience. Supporting services offered include imaging, pain management and physical rehabilitation.
- Fracture care
- Total joint replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement surgery
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Shoulder surgery for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and shoulder replacement
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle arthroscopy
- Ligament and cartilage reconstruction of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Spinal surgery for stenosis, disc herniation, arthritis and bone spurs
- Cervical spine surgery
- Lumbar spine surgery
- Sports medicine
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Should I bring a list of my medications to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. New patients should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. Re-checks and follow-ups should arrive 10–15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
Q. How can I get a copy of my medical records?
A. You are entitled to a copy of your medical records. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Q. Who should I contact with billing questions?
A. You may contact our central billing office at 843-652-8105.