Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, Tidelands Health Family Medicine’s board-certified family medicine physicians focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury and management of chronic illnesses. The goal for every patient, from infancy through adulthood, is comprehensive and compassionate medical care.
- Medical care for the entire family
- Preventive screenings including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and incision and drainage
- Joint injections for arthritic treatment
- On-site radiology
- Full laboratory including toxicology screening
- Dexa bone density scan is available by appointment with all physician orders accepted
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Which lab company do you use for outside labs?
Q. Should I bring my medication to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record; it is best to bring your actual prescription medication bottles/containers.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment times.
Q. How can I get a copy of my medical records?
A. You are entitled to a copy of your medical records. Please call our office and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Q. Will you need my previous medical records?
A. Yes. It is imperative that our providers have your previous medical records to review. Please contact your previous provider to inquire about the process for mailing or faxing those records directly to us.