Tidelands Health General and Vascular Surgery at Murrells Inlet
Know where you're going.
View and print directions to Tidelands Health General and Vascular Surgery at Murrells Inlet in Waccamaw Medical Park West.
The general surgeons of Tidelands Health General and Vascular Surgery bring skill and expertise to the comprehensive treatment of patients with injuries and illnesses involving a wide range of systems and anatomical regions.
And this surgical practice is the first in the area to use single incision laparoscopic surgical techniques for cholecystectomy, appendectomy and hernia repairs. The technique has tremendous patient benefits including minimized pain, rapid recovery and potential for minimal scarring since the procedure uses a very small, single incision through the belly button.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Hernia repair
- Gallbladder surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease surgical procedures
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Surgical treatments for gastrointestinal diseases including GERD,
biliary disease, benign and malignant conditions of bowel and colon
- Comprehensive vascular care, both arterial and venous disease
- Chronic wound care
- Skin cancer/melanoma assessment and surgery
- Other general surgical procedures
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Do your physicians perform minimally invasive surgery?
A. Yes. Our general surgeons are proficient in laparoscopic/minimally invasive surgery. Minimally invasive surgery can minimize some of the discomfort traditionally associated with surgery and may reduce recovery time.
Q. Should I bring a list of medications to my office visit?
A. Yes. Please bring a list of your medications with dosage and frequency. Please also list any over-the-counter or herbal medications you are taking.
Q. Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
A. For assistance, please call Omega Billing at 843-492-4041.