At Tidelands Health Family Medicine at Garden City, family medicine providers are dedicated to the health and wellness of patients ages six months and up. Both children and adults benefit from the expertise and support of an experienced medical staff.
- Comprehensive health care for the individual and the family
- Same-day treatment of acute illness and injury
- Suture/stitch or stitches
- Preventive care, annual physicals and wellness screenings
- Chronic disease management
- Allergy testing
- Dermatologic procedures (skin care, skin exams)
- Cryotherapy wart and common skin lesion removal
- Abscess treatment
- Smoking cessation
- Bone density testing/osteoporosis screening and body composition analysis DXA scan
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, flight, DOT, employment, school and sports
- On-site laboratory, X-ray and electrocardiogram
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Which lab company do you use for outside labs?
Q. Should I bring my medication to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record; it is best to bring your actual prescription medication bottles/containers.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Q. Will you need my previous medical records?
A. Yes. It is imperative that our providers have your previous medical records to review. Please contact your previous provider to inquire about the process for mailing or faxing those records directly to us.