- Year joined staff:
Areas of Interest
Dr. Scott Callaghan is a neurologist with specialization in stroke care, headache disorders, seizure disorders, dementia, Parkinson's disease, tremors, gait disorders, dizziness, vertigo, neck and lower back pain, sciatica, dystonia, peripheral neuropathy, myasthenia gravis, motor neuron diseases, ALS, peripheral demyelinating disorders, AIDP, CIDP, CMT, myopathy, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, carpal tunnel syndrome and spinal neurology.
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Medical College of Virginia
- Medical College of Virginia, Neuromuscular Fellow
Honors, Awards, etc.
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• American Board of Neuromuscular and Electro-diagnostic Medicine
• Fellow of the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electro-diagnostic Medicine
• American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry