- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Areas of Interest
Endocrinology, diabetes (type I and II), diabetes technology (pumps, sensor implantation and removal), adrenal insufficiency, adrenal tumors, Cushing's syndrome, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Graves' disease, toxic nodular goiter, hypercalcemia and hypocalcemia, male hypogonadism, obesity, osteoporosis, panhypopituitarism, pheochromaocytoma, pituitary tumors, primary hyperparathyroidism, thyroid nodules and thyroid biopsies.
- Yale - Griffin Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Temple University School of Medicine, Endocrinology
"I believe in giving my patients, and the communities I serve, the highest order of compassion, empathy, innovation and state of the art technology."
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE)
- AACE ECNU committee member 2016-2018
- Endocrinology Society
- American Thyroid Association (ATA)
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD)
Honors, Awards, etc.
• Board Certified - ABIM- Internal Medicine 2007
• Board Certified -ABIM- Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism 2012
• Endocrine Certification in Neck Ultrasounds (ECNU) 2014
• Certified Clinical Densitometry CCD -2017
• Certified Eversense Specialist – Implantable Sensors 2019