- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Areas of Interest
Dr. Brackett has expertise in: breast health, breast cancer, benign breast disease, minimally invasive breast biopsy and accelerated partial breast radiation.
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, General Surgery
Teaching or Professional Positions
Dr. Brackett is the co-chair of the Breast Program Leadership group, he and a multi-disciplinary group of providers and administrators set the standards of care within Tidelands Health based on established national standards. After rigorous examination of the program, the quality of Tidelands' Breast Health Program is now recognized by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). And most importantly, area patients have access to the latest advances in the prevention, detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases and breast cancers.
- American Society of Breast Surgeon Member
- American Society of Breast Disease Member
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Member
Honors, Awards, etc.
- American Board of Surgery