Vaccine Distribution in Our Community
Vaccine Resource Center | Phase 1a Vaccine Request Form | Key Information about Coronavirus | Safe In Our Care
If You’ve Already Requested a Vaccine
In alignment with SC DHEC guidelines, Tidelands Health is administering the COVID-19 vaccine to individuals who are in Phase 1a. If you submitted a vaccine request via our website or 1-866-TIDELANDS through Feb. 7 and you meet Phase 1a eligibility criteria, you are on our vaccine waitlist
Please carefully review the following information so that you’re prepared when a vaccine is available for you. If you have not yet submitted a vaccine request, please click here and complete a brief form to be notified when we begin accepting vaccine requests again.
- We are calling and scheduling people on our waitlist, in the order requests were received, as quickly as the nation’s extremely limited vaccine supply will allow. Based on anticipated vaccine supply, we expect to contact everyone who remains on our waitlist by the end of March.
- When an appointment is available for you, we will call you at the telephone number you provided. The call you receive may be from a 1-888 number. The caller ID may not say Tidelands Health. Please be sure to answer your phone if at all possible. If you miss the call, we’ll leave a message.
- We will schedule both your first and second dose when we call. Once an appointment time is made, it cannot be changed. So please make sure the appointment times you schedule work for you.
- We are offering COVID-19 vaccinations at regional vaccination sites in Georgetown and Horry counties. Please DO NOT come to a vaccination site unless you have a scheduled appointment. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- If you receive your COVID-19 vaccine from another provider, please let us know so we can remove you from our scheduling list. Click here to complete a brief form.
Before your appointment: Review the vaccine fact sheet
Tidelands Health is administering both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. The FDA requires that everyone who receives a COVID-19 vaccine receive and review a fact sheet. To review the Pfizer fact sheet, which contains important information about the vaccine, possible side effects and contraindications, click here. To review the Moderna fact sheet, which contains important information about the vaccine, possible side effects and contraindications, click here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this process. Like you, we know widespread vaccination is the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic. As the trusted health care partner of thousands of South Carolinians, Tidelands Health is committed to vaccinating our community as quickly as the state’s vaccine supply will allow.