COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Center
Key Information about Coronavirus | What You Should Know | Testing Information | Safe In Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re proud to be our region’s leader in COVID-19 vaccination. With walk-in vaccination sites in Georgetown and Horry counties, it’s never been easier to take your shot.
Individuals 5 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Booster and third dose vaccinations are available to eligible groups. Click here to learn more about who is eligible for a booster dose or third dose. There is no out-of-pocket cost to be vaccinated.
covid-19 vaccine Booster doses: what you need to know
The FDA and CDC have approved booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for eligible individuals. Learn more about booster dose eligibility and availability by clicking here.
Tidelands Health also offers a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine to moderately and severely immunocompromised individuals. Read more about third doses for the immunocompromised.
Regional vaccination sites
Individuals 5 and older can receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at our regional vaccination sites.
Walk-in hours are as follows:
- The vaccination clinic at Tidelands Health Medical Park at The Market Common will operate from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on November 24.
- All vaccination clinics will be closed on November 25, in observance of Thanksgiving.
- Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital, Harris Medical Pavilion entrance, 606 Black River Road, Georgetown.
- Every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, 9 a.m - 4 p.m.
- Every Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tidelands Health Medical Park at The Market Common, 2200 Crow Lane, Myrtle Beach,
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Every Wednesday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Compass Professional Center, 10607 Highway 707, Myrtle Beach.
- Every Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
After-hours vaccination events
Throughout November and December, Tidelands Health is hosting special after-hours walk-in vaccination events for individuals 5 and older.
Each of the following events will be held at Tidelands Health Medical Park at Holmestown Road, 4320 Holmestown Road in Myrtle Beach:
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 4:30 - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 9, 4:30 - 6 p.m.
Patients ages 12 and older can receive the COVID-19 vaccine with a regularly scheduled appointment at Tidelands Health Family Medicine locations across the region. To make an appointment, please call 1-866-TIDELANDS.
Children ages 5-11
We are now administering the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children ages 5-11 at all Tidelands Health Family Medicine offices with a regularly scheduled appointment.
Before your vaccination: Review the vaccine fact sheet
Tidelands Health is administering the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. The FDA requires that everyone who receives a COVID-19 vaccine receive and review a fact sheet, which contains important information about the vaccine, possible side effects and contraindications
To review the Pfizer fact sheet for individuals 12 and older, click here.
To review the Pfizer fact sheet for children 5-11, click here.
Vaccinations for children ages 5 and older
In alignment with FDA and CDC authorization, Tidelands Health offers the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to individuals 5 and older. For children ages 5 to 15, a consent form is required. Download patient forms by clicking here.
For eligibility regarding third doses, and booster doses, please click here.
On the day of your vaccination
- If you have a health insurance card, please bring it. But, remember, there's no charge to you for the COVID-19 vaccine. In addition, identification is not required.
Your vaccine record
You’ll receive a vaccination card at the time of your COVID-19 vaccination. This small, white card will list which vaccine you received, the date of your vaccination and where you were vaccinated. Please keep this card safe, as it is an important health record.
A few tips to protect your card
- Do not laminate your card. The lamination process could damage your card or make it hard to read.
- Make copies of your card, and store the original in a safe place – just as you would any other important document. Carry a copy in your wallet, or take a photo of your card and keep it on your phone.
- Do not post a photo of your card on social media. Your vaccination card contains personal information that could be used for identity theft. Instead, post a photo of your Tidelands Health “I took my shot!” sticker to share your vaccination pride.
Print a COVID-19 vaccine certificate
If you lose your vaccination card or need another copy of your vaccination record, you may access a COVID-19 vaccination certificate via the Tidelands Health patient portal. This printable certificate lists the type of vaccine you received, as well as the date(s) your vaccine was administered. Log in to the portal, and click on “COVID-19 Certificate” to access your personalized certificate.