COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling Via the Hospital Portal
Schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment online using the hospital patient portal. You don’t have to be a Tidelands Health patient to use the portal for scheduling. The portal also allows you to pre-register for your appointment and cancel or change your appointment.
Note: The hospital portal is different than the provider portal and Healow app, which are used to access records related to Tidelands Health physician practices. Self-scheduling is not available through the Tidelands Health provider portal or Healow app.
Accessing the hospital portal
Please review the three options below and choose the right one for you to access the hospital portal.
- If you’re a Tidelands Health patient and already have an active hospital portal account, click here to log in and schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- If you’ve ever received care from Tidelands Health (including free COVID-19 testing), click here to enroll in the hospital portal and schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- If you have a valid email address on file, you can create a portal account without assistance.
- If you don’t have an email address on file, you will need to call 843-652-1734 and leave a voice message with your name and telephone number. You may also email email@example.com for assistance. A Tidelands Health representative will return your call or email and set up your portal account.
- If you’ve never received care from Tidelands Health, click here to enroll in the hospital portal and schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Note: This option will not work if you’ve ever received any type of care at Tidelands Health. See option 2.
You can also schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment by phone or by chat.
- To schedule your vaccine appointment by phone, please call 1-833-6-MYSHOT (1-833-669-7468). Representatives are available from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. seven days a week.
- To schedule by chat, click here. Chat scheduling is available from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. seven days a week.