Fit For Kids Child Care
Tidelands HealthPoint offers the convenience of onsite child care services to assist while you exercise or run daily errands. Our Fit for Kids child care providers are CPR certified and have years of child care experience. Tidelands HealthPoint offers a special child care area featuring indoor and outdoor play space. Additionally, our Parent’s Morning Out program for members allows your child to come have fun with us for a few hours while you catch up on errands or just enjoy some quiet time!
Reservations are required for childcare and can be made 48 hours in advance. This allows us to provide adequate staffing which ensures a safe play environment.
Child Care Hours
Out of school day camps
Fit for Kids now offers full day child care on special “out of school days” throughout the year. Camp is open to preschool children age three to five years (must be potty-trained) and school age children in kindergarten through sixth grade. Campers will spend time with friends playing indoors and outdoors. Find out more by calling Tidelands HealthPoint at 843-237-2205.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 3 - 7 p.m.
No evening hours Friday or Saturday
Fit for Kids child care is available to members and guests while in the facility for a maximum of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Parent's Morning Out
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Parent’s Morning Out is provided exclusively for members while in or out of our facility for a maximum of 4 hours.
Daily pass for members…………...$5
Daily pass for non-members……$6.50
Parent’s Morning Out…………………$15
Prices subject to change.
Reminders to Help Fit for Kids Run Smoothly
- Sign children in upon arrival and out upon departure. Also, notify our staff of a different pick-up person, any special needs or allergies (we provide small snacks).
- Call ahead to make reservations 24-hours and up to 48 hours in advance.
- If you need to make changes or cancel, please call prior to your visit. A fee of one visit will be charged for reservations that are not cancelled.
- We will be happy to accommodate last minute reservations if we have space available, but we may close one hour early if there are no appointments scheduled (12 p.m. in the morning or 6:00 p.m. in the evening).
- Purchase passes at the front desk prior to visit; bring the receipt for daily passes or for Parent’s Morning Out.
- Send a lunch or large snack for children staying for Parent’s Morning Out.
- Please bring personal items needed such as diapers, wipes and change of clothes. Feel free to bring comfort items such as a blanket or toy. Send a sippy cup with your child’s beverage of choice if they would like something other than water.
- Label bags, cups and bottles.
- Please dress child appropriately for weather and pack a jacket for outdoor playtime.
- Help keep our staff and the children under our care healthy. Children must be free of any sign of illness to stay and play (NO--fever, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhea, breathing trouble, hacking or continuous cough, runny nose (other than clear), lice, contagious rash, etc). This does not include allergy related symptoms, and non-communicable illnesses.
- Fit for Kids child care is designed for children two months to 10 years of age. However older children can participate as long as their behavior is appropriate with younger children.