Be Part of Something Extraordinary.
We help people live better lives through better health. It’s our mission. And it can be yours. At Tidelands Health, extraordinary nurses transform lives every single day.
Do you have what it takes to be extraordinary? For your patients? For yourself? We’re looking for outstanding, caring, motivated and compassionate nursing graduates to join our team. You’ll begin your career in our nurse internship program, where you’ll receive the real-world experience and one-on-one mentorship you need to grow into a strong, confident and experienced nursing professional.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of being a Tidelands Health nurse, including:
- A shared governance model of nursing, where nurses have direct control and decision-making about decisions that impact their practice
- A clinical ladder for advancement opportunities based on achievement and leadership
- Innovative interdisciplinary team rounding, where nurses are a respected and valued member of the care team
- Unit self-scheduling to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Robust salary and benefit packages, including staffing bonus programs
- A learning environment with the opportunity to collaborate with physician residents
- Access to the latest equipment and technology, improving the practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care
- A robust continuing education program, including tuition reimbursement for those nurses who wish to further their education
- An environment where nurses are recognized and rewarded through internal and external programs at the local, state and national level
Your Pathway to Excellence
Because of the extraordinary environment we have created with our nurses, Tidelands Health hospitals have been recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, a division of the American Nurses Association, as Pathway to Excellence hospitals.
To qualify for Pathway to Excellence recognition, a hospital must meet 6 standards that demonstrate its commitment to an ideal nursing environment. A hospital can only earn the designation following an independently administered, confidential survey of its nurses. Nurses must agree the organization is committed to achieving a superior workplace.
Discover the Tidelands Health Difference
Tidelands Health is our region’s largest health system, with four hospitals and more than 60 outpatient locations that stretch from Hemingway to Little River. We are a not-for-profit, community health system, and that means we do not have stockholders. Rather, we reinvest our income in our people and our facilities to fulfill our mission, “We help people live better lives through better health,” and realize our vision, “We will be our region’s first choice for health and wellness.”
Our hospitals and clinicians have been repeatedly recognized for excellence in clinical care, patient safety and patient experience, earning dozens of national awards and recognitions.
In addition, Tidelands Health has been designated a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for seven consecutive years. And we have earned Prevention Partners’ WorkHealthy America Excellence Recognition for three straight years. Both recognitions honor employers that excel in workplace wellness efforts.
Take the first step toward extraordinary.