Some wounds resist healing. If your injury, surgical incision, open sore or blister hasn’t improved after 30 days of treatment, you may benefit from care at a Tidelands Health Wound Healing Center.
Conditions We Treat
Turn to Tidelands Health Wound Healing Center for help with:
- Animal and insect bites
- Bone and skin infections
- Diabetic foot sores
- Pressure ulcers, or bedsores
- Surgical complications
- Radiation injuries
Convenient, Comprehensive Wound Care
When you visit a Tidelands Health Wound Healing Center location, you’ll find the wound care services you need to get relief as quickly and conveniently as possible. Your treatment may include:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy to increase oxygen in your blood and to speed healing
- Long-term antibiotic therapy, which controls a wound infection
- Skin grafting that transfers a patch of healthy skin to a wounded area of your body
- Vascular studies, which use non-invasive imaging techniques to determine how well blood is flowing through your arteries and veins
- Cardiac catheterization procedures that improve the flow of blood and oxygen throughout your body
- Guidance on managing diabetes, heart disease, obesity and other conditions that can make it harder for wounds to heal
As you receive treatment, we’ll track your progress and adjust your therapy when appropriate, so you receive timely care tailored to your specific needs.
Your Wound Healing Team
At Tidelands Health, you’ll get access to a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals trained in the treatment of chronic, non-healing wounds. Because many of these professionals work under one roof, you’ll benefit from seamless, coordinated care. Your specialists stay in touch with your primary care physician, so you can arrange follow-up care soon after you complete wound treatment.