If you have a vascular condition – one related to your veins or arteries – that impairs your body’s ability to circulate blood, you can trust the team at Tidelands Health to help.
As an affiliate of MUSC Health, our medical experts have access to state-of-the-art technology and offer a wide array of advanced treatments for vascular disease.
Depending on your condition, vascular surgery – which focuses on the vascular system outside of the brain and heart - may be required. Many vascular conditions can be treated with minimally invasive procedures, which can help you recover faster and with less discomfort.
At Tidelands Health, our team will work with you to develop a treatment plan that addresses your unique needs and helps you achieve your health goals.
Advanced Surgical Care
Tidelands Health offer a broad range of surgical treatments for vascular conditions, including:
- Angiography, an examination of blood vessels using X-ray
- Peripheral artery disease intervention
- Atherectomy to remove plaque from a blood vessel
- Stenting to open an artery using wire mesh
- Intravascular ultrasound to view the inside of a coronary artery
- Thrombolysis to dissolve dangerous blood clots
- Thrombectomy to remove a blood clot
- Aneurysm repair
- Artery bypass
- Varicose vein removal
- Hemodialysis shunt creation