Urologists specialize in treating problems in men and women’s urinary tracts and the male reproductive system. All the urologists at Tidelands Health are board-certified or board-eligible in urology, meaning they’re educated in the latest treatments for your condition and follow strict measures to keep you safe. Our doctors include recognized experts in urologic cancers and prostate enlargement, which means you can stay close to home to get superior care.
Conditions We Treat
Find a Urologist
Learn more about urology specialists at Tidelands Health.
Find a physician.
At Tidelands Health, get a diagnosis and treatment for urologic conditions such as:
Take advantage of a wide range of urologic tests and treatments, including:
- Sacral nerve modulation for incontinence
- Urodynamic testing to assess your bladder’s function
- Medications and minimally invasive procedures for prostate enlargement
- Medications and prosthetic implants that treat erectile dysfunction
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Vasectomy, including a technique that requires no incisions
- Vaginal prolapse repair to treat pelvic pain and pressure and urinary tract infection
Speeding Your Recovery After Surgery
If you need a surgical procedure, you may qualify for a minimally invasive approach that reduces pain and speeds your recovery. Our advanced technology helps lower your risk of infection and decreases blood loss, so you can get back to your daily activities as soon as possible.
Experts in Prostate Surgery
When you undergo prostate surgery at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, you’re less likely to experience an infection or another complication than at many other hospitals in the United States.