If you experience persistent pain in your joints, muscles or bones, you may have a rheumatic disease. For assistance in finding relief and improving your quality of life, turn to specially trained doctors called rheumatologists at Tidelands Health.
Conditions We Treat
You and your family can get treatment at Tidelands Health for rheumatic conditions such as:
Comprehensive Care for Rheumatic Diseases
Our compassionate, experienced physicians will help you control the symptoms of your rheumatic disease and stay as active as possible. Your doctor will listen carefully to a description of your symptoms, physically examine you and assess the results of our advanced imaging and lab tests. Your rheumatologist may consult with other medical professionals to determine the best care plan for your unique needs.
You’ll benefit from one or more of these options:
- Massage therapy to ease aches and pains
- Moderate exercise, such as water aerobics or yoga at Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness
- Weight loss, which eases pressure on painful joints
- Medication, including aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Rehabilitation services, including physical therapy and occupational therapy to help you restore your functioning
- Osteopathic manipulations, which use gentle, hands-on procedures to improve your mobility
- Pain management techniques that relieve discomfort
- Joint replacement surgery to treat a worn-out hip, shoulder or knee