After an injury, illness or surgery, a rehabilitation program helps restore you to the best possible function. At Tidelands Health, you’ll find our region’s widest range of rehabilitation services and gain access to many health care experts in more than a dozen locations. We’re united in helping you get back to your work, home and recreational activities as soon as possible.
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
No matter your rehabilitation needs, you’ll find specialized care at Tidelands Health. Take advantage of:
- Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Services, the largest network of outpatient rehabilitation services in the area
- With two hospitals, Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health, provides advanced therapies using a multidisciplinary approach
- The first neurological rehabilitation center in Georgetown and Horry counties
- A dedicated hand therapy center to help your hands heal and regain function after injury or surgery
- Pediatric outpatient rehabilitation for children younger than 14, the only such program in Georgetown, Horry and surrounding counties
- A designated cardiac rehabilitation program to help you recover after heart surgery or a heart attack
- Cancer rehabilitation that restores your strength after treatment
Who Rehabilitation Helps
You may benefit from rehabilitation services if you face challenges completing everyday tasks due to:
Your Supportive Rehab Team
At Tidelands Health, you’ll get assistance from skilled medical professionals who are dedicated to helping you reach your potential and make the best possible recovery. Depending on your specific needs, you may work with health care providers including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, wound care nurses or pain management experts.