Spine and Neck Care
If your back or neck aches, you’re not alone. Spinal pain distracts millions of Americans from the joys of everyday life. Turn to Tidelands Health for relief, so you can focus on your family, work and hobbies again.
Get Help for Back and Neck Conditions
Count on experienced, caring spine specialists at Tidelands Health for help with conditions such as:
Comprehensive Care for Your Spine
Choose Tidelands Health for a wide range of services to relieve painful conditions in your back and neck. You’ll benefit from therapy, surgery and other treatments that control your discomfort.
Start your journey toward healing by taking advantage of conservative – or non-invasive – treatments. Rely on rehabilitation services such as physical therapy and aquatic therapy. Exercise and massage therapy at Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness also ease your aches.
Feel better with pain management services, including steroid injections, nerve blocks and spinal cord stimulator implants, available from Tidelands Health.
Spinal surgery solutions offered at Tidelands Health include:
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion – Removes a slipped disc in your neck and stabilizes the surrounding vertebrae to relieve pain
- Lumbar fusion – Permanently joins two bones to prevent movement that causes discomfort
- Percutaneous discectomy – A minimally invasive procedure that removes a herniated disc to relieve uncomfortable pressure on your spinal cord
- Spinal decompression surgery, including laminectomy and microdiscectomy – Eases painful pressure on nerves
- Vertebroplasty – Relieves discomfort triggered by compression fractures