When your bones, joints or muscles hurt, you’ll find no better place in the region than Tidelands Health to receive treatment. Our outcomes for musculoskeletal care rank among the best in the national Crimson database, a technology platform used by health care organizations. That means you’ll get exemplary service at Tidelands Health.
Complete Musculoskeletal Care
The Latest Treatments for Shoulder Injuries
In this podcast, Tidelands Health orthopedic surgeon Dr. William Greer explores the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder injuries.
Choose Tidelands Health for comprehensive orthopedic services, including:
Outstanding Orthopedic Surgery
If you need musculoskeletal surgery, you’ll get some of the best care in the country at Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital. That means you’ll benefit from shorter hospital stays, low infection rates and faster recovery times.
Skilled Bone, Joint and Muscle Surgeons
At Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital and Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital, you benefit from talented surgeons who are skilled in procedures such as:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair – A minimally invasive procedure that restores function to your shoulder and upper arm
- Carpal tunnel surgery – Relieves painful pressure on nerves in your wrist
- Cartilage repair – Helps your shoulder, elbow, knee or ankle move more easily
- Hip resurfacing – Eases hip discomfort
- Joint replacement surgery -- Restores movement to hips, knees and shoulders
- Ligament reconstruction – Recovers joint stability
- Spinal surgery -- Relieves back and neck pain
- Trigger finger surgery – Lets your finger fully extend again