Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An injury or illness in your mouth or jaw can impact your overall health. Protect your well-being with help from specially trained oral and maxillofacial surgeons at Tidelands Health. We’ll diagnose your condition and assist you in finding relief from your symptoms.
Services for Your Mouth, Teeth and Jaw
You and your family can benefit from Tidelands Health’s oral and facial services, including:
Find an Oral Surgeon
Get to know our oral and maxillofacial surgeons at Tidelands Health.
Find a physician.
- Bone grafting and dental implants – Replaces lost teeth to maintain your face’s structure and improve your ability to eat
- Corrective jaw surgery – Enhances your appearance and helps you chew food and speak better
- Facial injury treatment – Cares for fractured jaws, broken facial bones and other trauma
- Oral biopsy – Detects oral cancer and other diseases
- TMJ disorder treatment – Eases pain in the joint that links your jaw to your skull
- Wisdom teeth removal – Extracts poorly positioned teeth that can cause pain
Anesthesia will minimize pain during your procedure, and we’ll help you stay as comfortable as possible throughout the treatment process.