Outpatient lab services hours
Tidelands Georgetown: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Tidelands Waccamaw: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Your doctor may use a laboratory test to diagnose your condition or help determine your overall health status. At Tidelands Health, our lab professionals stay in touch with your physician throughout the testing process – so you get seamless, coordinated care. Whether you need a blood test, cancer screening or another laboratory service, you’ll find it here.
Comprehensive Lab Services
As part of our comprehensive health and wellness services, we offer a wide array of laboratory tests, including:
- Clinical chemistry – Measuring glucose, hormones, fats and other substances in your body
- Hematology – Studying blood cells and finding blood diseases
- Microbiology – Identifying bacteria, viruses and other sources of disease
- Urinalysis – Examining urine to diagnose illnesses and detect drugs (both therapeutic use and signs of abuse)
- Pathology – Examining tissue and biopsies for cancer
Providing Blood Safely
If you need a transfusion, our laboratories help ensure you get healthy blood that’s the right type for your body. Because we’re accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks, you and your loved ones can safely receive and give blood at our facilities in partnership with the American Red Cross.