Heart and Vascular
HIGH PERFORMING HOSPITAL
Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital was recently ranked by U.S. News & Word Report as a high-performing hospital for heart failure for 2020-2021.
When your heart, arteries or veins need help doing their job, turn to experienced, knowledgeable medical professionals at Tidelands Health for care that could save your life. We partner with you to keep your cardiovascular system as healthy as possible.
Exceptional Care for Your Heart, Arteries and Veins
At Tidelands Health, you and your family can take advantage of:
- Extensive heart services, including tests and treatments at our sophisticated lab for cardiac catheterization, which uses precision imaging equipment to see how well your heart works and to open blocked arteries
- Award-winning, timely heart attack care including an accredited chest pain center at Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Advanced care for heart failure. Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital has been ranked by U.S. News & Word Report as a high-performing hospital for heart failure for 2020-2021.
- Vascular services and treatments that improve your blood circulation
- Cardiac rehabilitation that’s designed to restore your health after a heart attack or heart surgery
Safe in Our Care
At Tidelands Health, we’re committed to keeping our patients safe as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our “Safe in Our Care” initiative by clicking the link below.
Compassionate Heart Care
When you choose Tidelands Health, you benefit from physicians with the skills and expertise to tend to your complex cardiovascular system. Cardiologists will treat your condition at Tidelands Health.
After you return home, you’re still our priority. You’ll receive a call from a member of your care team who stands ready to support you as you follow your discharge instructions. Just let us know what you need, and we’ll find ways to assist you. Ask about finding help to make physician appointments, arrange transportation and obtain medications.