Family doctors at Tidelands Health treat people of all ages. When you choose a family physician for yourself or your loved one, you’re gaining a lifelong primary care partner. Turn to your family doctor for help staying well and recovering from illnesses – as well as for referrals to certain kinds of specialists when you need extra care.
Your Health Care Team
Find a Doctor
Search for a family physician who’s a perfect fit for you and those you love.
Find a family doctor.
Experts in family medicine are one type of primary care doctor. Depending on your specific needs and health care goals, you may choose a Tidelands Health physician who specializes in another area of medicine, such as:
- Gynecology – Women’s reproductive health
- Internal medicine – Treatment of adults
- Pediatrics – Care for children
- Osteopathic medicine – Hands-on diagnosis and manual treatment of muscles and bones to help your body heal itself
Your care team may include nurse practitioners and physician assistants who care for you under your doctor’s supervision. These licensed professionals can perform exams, prescribe medication, diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses and complete other medical tasks to help you stay well.
Keep Your Family Healthy
Rely on a family doctor for preventive care, diagnostic services and
In this Better Health Radio segment, Dr. Grady Adkins shares his recommendations on getting vaccinations as an adult.
treatment for everyone from newborns to senior citizens. Take advantage of:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Annual check-ups
- Family planning services
- Hearing and vision tests
- Help controlling chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Imaging and lab services
- Minor surgical procedures, including removal of skin lesions
- School and work physicals
- Treatment for minor aches, pains and wounds
- Vaccinations and flu shots