Find a Doctor
Search for a family physician who’s a perfect fit for you and those you love.
Find a family doctor.
Family doctors at Tidelands Health treat people of all ages. When you choose a family physician for yourself or your loved one, you’re gaining a lifelong primary care partner. Turn to your family doctor for help staying well and recovering from illnesses – as well as for referrals to certain kinds of specialists when you need extra care.
Your Health Care Team
Experts in family medicine are one type of primary care doctor. Depending on your specific needs and health care goals, you may choose a Tidelands Health physician who specializes in another area of medicine, such as:
98.6 no longer ‘normal’ body temp, study suggests
When it comes to the human body, there are lots of numbers to keep track of: blood pressure, weight, blood sugar, body mass index and so on. But there’s one number everyone knows—the average human body temperature.
- Gynecology – Women’s reproductive health
- Internal medicine – Treatment of adults
- Pediatrics – Care for children
- Osteopathic medicine – Hands-on diagnosis and manual treatment of muscles and bones to help your body heal itself
Your care team may include nurse practitioners and physician assistants who care for you under your doctor’s supervision. These licensed professionals can perform exams, prescribe medication, diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses and complete other medical tasks to help you stay well.
Keep Your Family Healthy
How long are the cold and flu contagious?
Nobody wants to get a cold or flu or spread their illness to others. Check out this handy infographic to learn how long the two conditions are contagious, how they’re spread and the best ways to avoid infecting others.
Rely on a family doctor for preventive care, diagnostic services and treatment for everyone from newborns to senior citizens. Take advantage of:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Annual check-ups
- Family planning services
- Hearing and vision tests
- Help controlling chronic conditions, such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Imaging and lab services
- Minor surgical procedures, including removal of skin lesions
- School and work physicals
- Treatment for minor aches, pains and wounds
- Vaccinations and flu shots