When you partner with Tidelands Health Business Health Solutions, you are partnering directly with our region's largest health care provider. Together, we can build a custom solution that delivers the quality health care your employees deserve -- and the cost savings your company needs.
Tidelands Health Business Health Solutions offers a full range of services to provide high-quality health care to improve the health, safety and productivity of employees across the Tidelands region. Services focus on easy access, injury prevention, early intervention and individual treatment.
Occupational Health Services
Contact Occupational Health Services
If you would like more information about our occupational health services, please call 888-977-3319.
Our customer-focused occupational health program uses a team approach to provide quality occupational health, safety and rehabilitation services that address a person’s total health in partnership with regional businesses.
- On-site safety talks and on-site loss-prevention strategies
- Physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services as needed
- Needs analysis of work site
An employee wellness program is proven to reduce on-the-job injury rates and improve overall employee partner health and engagement. Our program, called Tidelands Works, can help area employers control rising costs associated with workers’ compensation and employee health care.
Workers’ compensation services
Contact Tidelands Works
For more information about Tidelands Works, please call 843-652-1673.
- Cost-effective and efficient providers to help ensure timely treatment
- Timely completion of return-to-work documentation
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep employers informed about the status of an injured employee
Preventive health/wellness services
- Preventive health benefits review of insurance plan
- Employee education events regarding wellness benefits
- Health risk appraisal education and services – surveys that provide individuals information regarding his/her current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement
Group health services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email
- 24/7 service coordination for assistance in scheduling employees’ health care needs
- Specific employer and employee health promotion plan
Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Services
After an injury, illness or surgery, a rehabilitation program can help restore function. At Tidelands Health, you’ll find our region’s widest range of rehabilitation services at Tidelands Health Rehabilitation Services. Employees can conveniently access a dozen outpatient physical rehabilitation locations. We’re united in helping employees get back to work and employers regaining a full work force as soon as possible.
Tidelands Rehabilitation Services also offers these work-related services:
- Ergonomic analysis
- Fit-for-duty/return to work exam
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Job analysis
- Pre-work/post-offer assessments
- Work conditioning
Tidelands Rehabilitation Services also include pain management and wound care.
Stronger At Work
Stronger At Work is our personalized fitness and wellness program for employees who want to be Stronger At Work – and healthier for life. Health professionals from Tidelands Health guide employees on this journey.
Contact Stronger At Work
You can get more information about Stronger at work by contacting Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness at 843-652-8324.
Stronger At Work is customized to meet your employees’ needs and may include:
• One-on-one sessions with a nursing professional
• Personalized meetings with a licensed nutritionist
• Individual instruction from a Tidelands Health exercise physiologist
• A membership to Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness
• A personalized exercise program developed specifically to address the individual’s health needs
Our trained, experienced professionals are here to offer guidance, answer questions and help employees achieve their health goals.