Better for Life
How do I Join?
To join Better for Life, click below and complete a membership application. If you have any questions about Better for Life, please email BetterforLife@tidelandshealth.org
Please note: COVID-19 safety protocols may impact some Better for Life benefits.
We all want to live better, healthier lives. Better for Life is our free membership program specifically for adults 50 years of age and older that can help you learn more about a better, healthier life no matter your age.
Better for Life Perks
- 15 percent discount on regular priced items in Tidelands Health hospital gift shops. Does not apply to balloons, candy, flowers, stamps and sundries.
- 20 percent discount in Tidelands Health hospital cafeterias.
- One free guest meal (Chef’s Special) per day during a family member’s inpatient hospital stay at either hospital. The meal is to be ordered through the Service Response Center at 843-520-8888. It will be delivered to the patient room, and the Better for Life member will need to present his or her card.
- 50 percent discount on Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health and Fitness enrollment.
- 10 percent discount in Tidelands HealthPoint shop.
- Three guest passes to Tidelands HealthPoint for $30.
- Tidelands HealthPoint member rates for day spa services.
Better for Life Benefits Provided by Our Community Partners
Better for Life members receive up to five single-game Coastal Carolina University athletics tickets at a 20 percent discount. Call the CCU athletics ticket office at 843-347-8499 - tell them you are a Better For Life member to receive your discount. CLICK HERE to see what events are currently available and use the promo code to receive the Better for Life discount. (Don’t have the promo code? Send an email to email@example.com.)
Please note: Any COVID-19 safety protocols established by the state at the time of a game will be in place.
To stay up to date with the Chanticleers and learn more about the teams and student-athletes, visit www.GoCCUsports.com.
Myrtle Beach Pelicans
Cheer on the Pelicans all season long and enjoy a ticket discount exclusively for Better for Life members. CLICK HERE and use the promo code to order discounted tickets online.
Don’t have the promo code? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount rate is determined by the ticket purchased:
- Low Tide Section tickets discounted to $13
- High Tide Section tickets discounted to $11
- Thirst Inning Bleacher tickets discounted to $9
- $2 discount on Brookgreen Gardens general admission tickets. This discount is valid for general admission
only, and is not valid for special ticketed events. Admission pricing is subject to change. You must present your
membership card to receive the ticket discount.
- Discounts on annual Brookgreen Gardens memberships: $5 discount on new Individual Memberships and a$10 discount on new individual memberships and a $10 discount on new annual household memberships and higher membership levels. Be prepared to show your Better for Life membership card at the admissions plaza or at Brookgreen’s onsite membership desk. Photo I.D. may also be required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for membership in Better for Life?
The program and its services are available to individuals who are 50 years of age and older. A short application form will need to be completed.
Does membership include a discount on my hospital bill?
No, membership does not include discounts on Tidelands Health medical services. Membership does include discounts in our gift shops and cafeterias and other benefits.
Show me more...
I want to...