Tidelands Waccamaw Oncology at Murrells Inlet
Know where you're going.
View and print directions to Tidelands Waccamaw Community Care at Murrells Inlet in Waccamaw Medical Park West.
Tidelands Waccamaw Oncology brings a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care. Board-certified physicians work side by side with patients and their families from diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
- Diagnostic testing including blood draws
- Education for patients and their families
- Advanced treatments delivered in a supportive compassionate environment
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient-centered care
- Clinical trials in cooperation with MUSC Health
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Which lab company do you use for outside labs?
Q. Should I bring a list of my medications to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment times.
Q. How can I get a copy of my medical records?
A. You are entitled to a copy of your medical records. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to assist you.