Tidelands Coastal Carolina Breast Center provides an advanced, multidisciplinary approach to comprehensive breast care. From prevention and detection to treatment and recovery, Tidelands Coastal Carolina Breast Center’s highly skilled specialists deliver quality, compassionate care that leads to better outcomes and an enhanced quality of life. And because Tidelands Coastal Carolina Breast Center is part of Tidelands Health, which has earned accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, patients have the added assurance they are receiving expert medical care.
- Comprehensive breast health and treatment of breast cancers
- Patient education and advocacy
- High-risk screening for patients with a strong family history of breast cancer
- Survivorship care for women with a history of breast cancer
- Breast cancer cases evaluated individually by a breast cancer tumor board to determine the best course of treatment
- Treatment regimens tailored to the individual based on the type and stage of breast cancer
- Coordination of leading surgical techniques and therapies with the latest clinical trials
- Breast evaluations for pain, lumps, nipple discharge and abnormal imaging
- Breast cancer diagnostic screening tests to include 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, risk assessment, breast MRI, BRCA testing and HALO® breast pap test
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy procedures to include ultrasound-guided core needle biopsy, stereotactic core needle biopsy, MRI-guided core needle biopsy and fine needle aspiration
- Advanced breast surgical techniques to include wire needle localization, lumpectomy, breast conservation therapy, oncoplastic surgical techniques, mastectomy, sentinel lymph node biopsy, axillary lymph node dissection, accelerated partial breast irradiation and nipple sparing mastectomy with simultaneous reconstruction
Insurance Plans We Accept:
- Absolute Total Care
- BCHP Medicaid
- Care Improvement Plus
- Instil Health - Tricare Prime
- RR Medicare
- Select Health
- Tricare - Standard
- VA - Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Labor - Worker's Comp Program - Federal Employees
Q. Should I bring a list of my medications to my office visit?
A. Yes. This is important information that needs to be documented in your record.
Q. Do I have to pay at the time of service?
A. Yes. It is part of your contract with your insurance carrier that you pay co-pays and co-insurance at the time of service.
Q. How early should I arrive for my appointment?
A. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment times. New patients should arrive 30 minutes early.
Q. How can I get a copy of my medical records?
A. You are entitled to a copy of your medical records. Please call our office, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Q. Who should I contact with billing questions?
A. You may contact our central billing office at 843-652-8105