Areas of Interest
Breast health, breast cancer, benign breast disease, minimally invasive breast biopsy and accelerated partial breast radiation.
- New York Medical College
- Union Memorial Hosptial
- The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Breast Oncology and Surgery
During Dr. Mislowky’s internship and residency at Union Memorial Hospital, she was a member of their Patient Care Advisory Committee and the recipient of both the Viresh Patel Award for outstanding work at the intern level and Union Memorial’s Best Research Award. At the University of Pennsylvania, where Dr. Mislowsky completed her breast surgery and breast cancer fellowship training, she conducted research in the field of breast cancer. She is active in research and has published articles on breast health.
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- Association of Women Surgeons
Honors, Awards, etc.
- American Board of Surgery