Tidelands NextStep Rehabilitation Services
At Tidelands Health, you have access to a full array of outpatient rehabilitation programs from one of the largest rehab providers in South Carolina. With 12 locations from Andrews to North Myrtle Beach, our Tidelands NextStep Rehabilitation Services will help you recover skills, ease your pain and restore your strength.
Specialized Outpatient Rehab Services
With our driver rehabilitation program, our goal is to help patients return to driving with the proper training and equipment. To find out more, call 843-652-8240 or watch our Health Care Minute.
Watch the Video
You’ll spend most of your recovery from your condition, injury or surgery at home. But when you’re with us, take advantage of a wide range of outpatient rehabilitation services, including:
- Aquatic therapy
- A cancer rehabilitation program to improve your strength and reduce pain
- Fall prevention assistance
- Functional capacity evaluations that measure your ability to return to work or daily activities
- Joint replacement care
- A mobility clinic with experts who help you select and learn to use a wheelchair, if necessary
- Neurological rehabilitation services for people with brain or spinal cord injuries or illnesses
- Tidelands HealthPoint Center for Health & Fitness, where you’ll find exercise equipment, personal trainers, massage therapy and more
- Pediatric rehabilitation for children younger than 14
- Spine therapy to relieve back pain
- Sports medicine services that cater to recreational and student athletes
- Work conditioning to help you return to your job
Customized Hand Therapy
After an injury to or surgery on your hand — one of the most complex parts of your body — you need specialized rehabilitation services from a skilled therapist. Find the best care at Tidelands NextStep Hand Therapy Center, the first rehabilitation center of its kind in the Tidelands region.
You'll benefit from certified hand therapists with years of experience and advanced training in rehabilitation of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Custom-made braces, splints and other orthotics will help ensure you get the perfect fit — and heal more quickly.
Going Places with Driver Rehabilitation
As you age or recover from an injury or illness, you may need assistance getting back behind the wheel of a vehicle. Our driver rehabilitation program can help. A certified driving rehabilitation specialist — one of only a few in South Carolina — can evaluate your ability to drive and determine what adaptive equipment or training may benefit you.
Back on the road safely
After stroke or serious injury, being able to drive and having that feeling of independence is a major goal of many patients. In this edition of Better Health Radio, Tidelands Health certified driver rehabilitation specialist talks about the innovative program of Tidelands NextStep Rehabiliation Services.